Registration Manual, as well as the login and password will be sent to the email of the Delegation Contact Person.
The registration for all delegation members is carried out online in the Accreditation System. Registration is mandatory for all categories of participants:
Badges are provided to the participants that have duly and successfully undergone the registration.
Please follow the updates on the website later.
- Referrers and Judges provided by the delegations.
Registration for all members should be managed by the responsible person appointed by the delegation (hereinafter – Delegation Contact Person).
1. PARTICIPATION INTENT FORM
No later than 1 November 2022
Confirming the intention of participation and appointing the Delegation Contact Person for further communication with the Local Organising Committee on registration and other issues
No later than 15 November 2022
** For other participants
No later than 8 November 2022
** For the foreign participants who require visa support
Filling in personal and sports data and uploading photos for each delegation member
No later than 28 November 2022 (Swimming, Artistic Swimming)
No later than 2 December 2022 (Diving)
Filling in information about arrivals and departures of all members of the delegations, indicating the date, time of arrival, type of transport used
3. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE FORM
Information on the location and working hours of the Accreditation Centre will be provided after the registration process is completed.
Accreditation badges will be valid for both stages of the Solidarity Games: Stage II – Sport (10-25 November) and Stage III – Legends (9-16 December).
Media representatives need to undergo registration until 1 November 2022.
The registration procedure is mandatory for all media categories interested in the coverage of the event.
- After considering the application, the Organizing Committee will email a notification with a login and password, access link, as well as instructions for using the system;
- After logging into the accreditation system, you must fill in personal information, upload your photo (in accordance with the requirements) and a scanned copy/photo of your passport, indicate the date and time of your arrival in Kazan and send an individual form for consideration by the Organizing Committee.